Conventional, fixed rate loans
- 15, 20, and 30 year terms
- Down payment as low as 3% (restrictions may apply)
- First-time homebuyer programs available for eligible borrowers
- Government loans
- FHA, VA, and Rural Development loans
- 10 year, fully amortized loans
- Balloon loans (up to 30 year amortization)
- Home construction loans
A home loan is a big deal. No matter whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, refinancing your starter home, or building your dream home, you probably have many questions. ISB’s home loan officers have the experience and the expertise to help you navigate the process easily. When you apply for a home loan, we’ll ask questions about your income and employment, your assets and downpayment, and your credit history.
If you’re purchasing a home, we’ll help you get prequalified so that you can house-hunt and negotiate with confidence. We know you’re busy, and our goal is to make the home loan process as easy as possible. When you’re ready to get started, apply online and we’ll take it from there.