Accounts over $250,000 can be covered by FDIC Insurance using CDARS. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by Iowa Savings Bank. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
Read on about the many fine features of an Iowa Savings Bank CD:
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Iowa Savings Bank
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.