- Premium interest rates. Rates are dependent on account balance and CD term. Contact an ISB Customer Service Representative for a CD rate quote.
- Interest rate and maturity date are determined at account opening and fixed for the full CD term.
- Flexible maturity periods available. We offer CD term lengths from 91 days to 60 months.
- Rate step-up feature available
- FDIC insured
- Semi-annual statements
- Bank on-the-go with mobile banking, online banking and eStatements, all at no charge
How to Get Started
Setting up your ISB Business Certificate of Deposit is easy. All you need is:
- A valid driver’s license
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Your business EIN and operating documents (if applicable)
- $250 deposit
Account Requirements and Charges
- A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal of funds
- No monthly service charge
- $250 minimum balance
CD interest rates are quoted as Annual Percentage Yield (APY). CD interest is compounded semi-annually. A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal on CDs.